Thursday, February 27, 2020

spring egg container yay or nay?

Okay so everyone always asks me to make deviled eggs on holidays. Idk it's just something I've always made now just expected or the unwritten rule of holidays 🤔
Anyway I have some glass holders but no lids. I have one plastic pink one I love. I wanted to order a 2 stack container but haven't yet. 

Anyway... went into Micheals of all places!?? And seen this. I had a 50% off and this was regular 6.99 so I picked it up for half off. Thinking it was cute and I would love it! Got it home washed if and then I realized..... 
The lid hA to go one a  certain way. And it sucks! The little  clasps are yard to work and almost useless. I mean 4 dollars what can you expect it will do the job how often will I use it I guess? Not wouldn't recommend or buy again. Design and thought was there though!.. so close. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect egg container. My hunt continues! 

No comments:

Post a Comment