Thursday, September 18, 2014

Michael's craft store fall decor haul

I love Michael's ♡ and they had the fall / halloween decorations 50% off so I had to go! 


Here is what I got :) 


Picked up this trio pumpkin candle holder hanging type thing? Rod iron with beads on it. Candles didn't come with I got those in a 4 pack for a dollar at dollar tree! 



Michael's :)



I picked these up at cvs! They where clearance to 8 dollars! Glass and metal really cute idk I might add at battery operated candle for under them. 





Got this got around Thanksgiving for in the middle of our table. Little turkey candle holder. I will attend a battery operated candle ♡ i had a coupon for 50% off something full price at Michael's
 This was marked 19.99 with coupon I got for 9.99


I love finding new decorations ♡ what have you found lately? 


No comments:

Post a Comment